o All Family Immigration Matters
o Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residency/Green Card
o Extension of Status/Change of Status
o Consulate Processing
o Immigration Court Hearing Removal Representation/ Deportation Defense
o EOIR 42B Cancellation of Removal
o Immigration Court Hearing Voluntary Departure Representation
o EOIR Appeals
o Federal Court Litigation
o Removal of Conditions on Residency (I-751) of a spouse–joint petition
o Financial Affidavit of Support
o Appeal to the BIA (Board of Immigration Appeals)
o Cancellation of Removal (10-year law)
o 212(c) Relief
o Removal Proceeding or Deportation Representation
o Adjustment of Status in Removal Proceedings
o Motion to Reopen– immigration cases
o Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601)
o Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601 A) in conjunction with a Family Residency Petition (I-130)
o I-102 application for the replacement of the I-94 card
o I-90 application for the replacement or renewal of the green card
o FOIA Request and Evaluation Fee
o Respond to an RFE (request for additional evidence) from the USCIS–Regular
o Employment Authorization application
o Scheduling and appearing at Infopass appointment
The firm assists individuals and businesses with immigration matters. If you have any questions or would like to meet with an attorney, please contact us by clicking the link above or by phone or email.
1. If you’re not a U.S. citizen or Permanent resident, you have to carry a passport.
2. If you grossly overstay your B-2 Visa, you are out of status. Pay attention to Expiration
The date on your I-94.
3. If considering adoption, please adopt the child before 16 years of age.
4. Any criminal penalty punishable by a year or more may subject you to a removal hearing (including Deferred Adjudication).
Immigration Attorney Atlanta Georgia
Example of legal fees:
Office Consultation $150
* If hired consultation fee is credited to your legal fees.